Nov 28, 2010

Day 3

"Your views on drugs and alcohol"
I'm not a big drinker, but when I do go out drinking with friends I don't go overboard. I find getting drunk in public places embarrassing and humiliating. I mean why must someone expose themselves like that to everyone? What kind of impression is that going to give people don't know? But I do enjoy the occasional drink here and there. The only drugs I take are prescription medications, nothing for stress or mental illness or depression, just medication for my diabetes. I've heard of drug abuse and drug use stories from some friends and I hear how it tears families apart, emotionally, financially and physically. I would never do such a thing to hurt my friends and families, not even if it's a one off thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment