Nov 28, 2010

Day 4

"Your views on religion"
I'm Catholic. But not a very good one at it. I don't go to church as much as I should. I don't embrace my religion as much as I would like. Everyone is entitled to their opinion on religion, so I do not argue with people who question God, because I know that he does exist. I cannot force people to sway one way or another when it comes to religion. They will see the light and when that day comes we'll all be there with open arms. What I do wonder is why some families marry within religions or within certain castes. A friend told me about her friend at uni who is only allowed to date guys of not only her same ethnicity, same religion and caste. What I do have an opinion on is that nothing should get in the way of who you choose to spend your life with. Regardless of religion, ethnicity, colour or sex, people should be entitled to be with who they choose, because in the dark we are all the same anyway right?

No comments:

Post a Comment