Jul 27, 2009

First day back at uni, shoot me

I feel obliged to express my emotions about my first day of uni, well not really obliged more like i just need to get my hatred out. Once again the burning fireball of hatred i had for Mr Jason Flesch, has reignited. You'd think after last semester he would have accepted and used the feedback given to him by his students to "Speak into the microphone when you talk, people in the back rows have trouble hearing you", "Please don't use rhetorical questions in your presentations, we need answers, especially considering we don't know anything about this unit", "Be more prepared in terms of giving out assignments and prac sheets on time" and the most important piece of feedback i feel he must take is "DO NOT TALK ON YOUR PHONE WHILST TEACHING 120 ODD STUDENTS!"

I swear! I still have not gotten back my marks for my assignments from that man, even though i passed i would still like to know what i got. He is such an incompetent, unprepared, unreliable, lazy piece of elephant droppings i have ever met! Everytime i see him, he just brings my mood down. I just wanna punch his freaking face in. As for his sidekick Miss Pip Chalk, here's a memo, please do not drag your stories on, although they are quiet interesting, please remember we have to learn something eventually.

Apart from the reigniting of my hatred for Jason, i finally got to see my uni friends again! HOW MUCH I HAVE MISSED MY CARROTSTICKS FAMILY!!! Miss Flaura and her rainbow streaked hair, Miss Jack and her now short hair, such a cutie, Miss Draco and her new haircut who wore the same jumper as me today =D, our kind driver Mr Dorothy and his Matmobile or as i like to call it Martina and ofcourse Miss Noddy. Twas a great day to be reunited with my friends. But a shame to have to see Carrotsticks ugly face again.

No comments:

Post a Comment