Jul 24, 2009

Saying hello to boredom

HELLO BLOGGERS, old sisters and brothers of Twitter-ers. So yeah, i have no idea why i decided to start a blog, pretty much i'm just sitting at home re-watching the MTV 2009 Movie Awards for my niece, who really only wants to watch it for the Twilight and Robert Pattinson moments.

I have like what, 3 more days left till uni begins and i somehow feel, whats the word, unsatisfied. Nothing has really satisfied my thirst for excitement. Let's think, in the space of 7 weeks, what did i get up to on these holidays? If i could organize my activited throughout these holidays into a pie chart, 90% of that chart would be filled with "Sims/Facebook". Very satisfying, NOT. That other 10% goes to my first clubbing experience, kickboxing, babysitting, movies, birthdays and random nights driving around Blacktown causing mischief ;).

And now that i must return to uni, i'm actually excited for it (call me insane). I miss my uni friends and sitting in the lounge talking about Jason (biggest prick ever!) and bitching about Carrotsticks (biggest A-Hole ever). I even miss the car rides to and from uni; counting the roadkill on Richmond Road whilst sniffing that fresh manure, the good ole' times =). You get used to the smell, considering my uni is pretty much one giant pile of compost and manure.

Till then, you know you love me, xoxo. (LAME!)
<3 NLP

No comments:

Post a Comment