Mar 4, 2010

Recap ...

I feel compelled to breakdown the recent events which have happened to me lately.

Uni is such a drag at the moment. Seriously have no motivation for it right now, maybe in a couple weeks time when I've settled in again I'll get into the swing of things. But today I felt more excited about going to work rather than my "Animal Nutrition and Feeding" lecture. It was a weird feeling, lately I've been WANTING to go to work more often then usual. But the only reason why I like going to work is because of the good company and friends =). I told a friend I plan to quit work, with uni and all it doesn't seem logical to only be doing two shifts a week when I get all the close or opens shifts on the weekends. Anyway, told him I was gonna quit, he implied I don't quit, because he doesn't wanna lose a friend .. NGAW!!!!! Yeah yeah yeah! I know, very heart-felt. So, I'm postponing my resignation for the sake of my friends.

I hate being a cashier at work! Sure you get to check out some guys, but it's SOOO boring!!!! Nothing happens out the front and you get either non-english speaking customers who don't understand a thing! Or those who change their orders after they pay and I get yelled at by kitchenhands because THEY changed their minds! OMG! And this old lady! I apologized heaps about the misfortune but she was gonna chop my head off! Just don't understand why people can be so rude when all we're trying to do is help =(.

No comments:

Post a Comment