Mar 1, 2010

Meh

First day of second year university O.o ..

Not much to say really. I liked my old routine of getting up 7am, 9am in the morning to get to work with some of the most awesome people I've ever met. But waking up at 7am, 9am to in the morning to get to uni was such a drag!

Alright, I can admit I missed the people. I missed all my friends, the acquaintances, the random people I remember purely based on how they act or what they wear (E.g: dude who lives on campus who wears the same white shirt and red pants EVERYDAY, barefoot also). I missed the smell of the freshly mown grass and the foul smell of manure around every corner. I missed the random conversations my friends and I had about Jason, uni itself and certain people.

I also missed perving on the guys before and after lectures. Today a tiny spark reignited as soon as I saw a certain someone's face. It was like first year all over again. Except he looked different, more tanned, different hair, yet same style, possibly the same soccermum car =P.

Despite all the memories flooding back, I am totally NOT looking forward to all these oral presentations coming up. So far from a total of two units, three oral presentations, two group assessments and an open book assessment with short answer essay questions O.o, fml! And the semester hasn't even started yet! Whatever happened to just a normal hand in task? I seriously hate, loathe, despise group assignments! I mean who needs them anyway! Jokes! I still hate them though. Such a pain!

No comments:

Post a Comment