Mar 24, 2010

Late I know

It's been a very long time since I last posted something up, and well I have seem to forgotten to update on my latest movie craze. Can't seem to remember when I watched it exactly but Shutter Island was exceptional!

It had the whole Prestige/The Illusionist twist in the end. Not going to ruin the ending for those who STILL haven't watched it after three or so weeks, but the whole dark and mysterious vibe was amazing. Never seen Leonard Decaprio in such an gloomy detective like film.

The movie was very psychological, creative and well thought out. Every part of the movie was twisted and played out. LOVED, Michelle Williams sadistic side and the recurrance of the quote, "why you all wet baby?". The kids were really creepy, but in a good way.

The acting was excellent. Watching Leo slowly and painfully creep into his mental psychotic state, slowly watching all the pieces finally fit together, why he keeps having these recurring dreams of his wife getting wet, why the little girl continuously says "you could have saved them all" WELL DONE!

Well my head isn't exactly working well tonight, so thats my review. My nacho cheeeese rating, 4.5 out of 5 corn chips =D

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment