Apr 1, 2010

Whoever wants to know...

Lately, I've been asked what I want for my birthday, and as cliche as it is, I just wanna spend it with my friends and family. I get to see Jay Sean on my birthday, and thats about the only thing I'm looking forward to =P. But to anyone who asks and is reading this, I'll end the confusion .. Here's a "small" list of suggestions...

  • I'm trying to collect different classic books such as Alice in Wonderland, Dracula, Peter Pan, that kind of thing (F.Y.I: I already have those books =P)
  • I've been getting int watching a lot of series lately, however I've been trying to find certain series I know I can rewatch over and over again, any suggestions? (I'm thinking of rewatching the O.C and starting 30 Rock, or even some of the old-school series like Family Matters and Two Guys A Girl and a Pizza Place)
  • I'm the biggest movie junkie .. so any movie will do, just gotta make sure I don't have it already =D
  • I love sentimental things, photo collages, messages, that type of thing. And getting surprised on my birthday ;)
  • Love big things ;) .. big rings, big earrings
  • Love the whole hippie vibe type of fashion these days
  • I tend to break my possessions a lot, and the latest thing I broke were my iPhone headphones =(, I know .. it's sad, well I need new ones anyway .. hint hint*

No comments:

Post a Comment