Apr 28, 2010

Last week I loved...

More like two weeks ago, but .. Two weeks ago I celebrated my 19th birthday. I was told by one of my good friends, to spend the last few minutes of my 18th year doing something special. I had about 13 minutes to quickly do something spontaneous and outrageous. The best I could think of was dancing with my music on full blast in the kitchen, waiting for that clock to strike midnight. What a way to spend my last few minutes being 18. That was just the start...

Well technically no, the Wednesday before my birthday, specifically the 14th of April, my work mates organized a little get together, cake, movie night. It made my day considering, I had an exam to do during the day. But pretty much I got to Westpoint (yes I am officially a Blacktown bum now) and hung around a bit with one of my ex-workmates, actually two of my ex-workmates and my manager. Around 6 when they all finished work, all my work mates stayed behind to see my blow my cake out. They are seriously the nicest people EVER! I've been there for only 5 months and they did something that nice for me =).

April 16. Yes, I was back in Westpoint bumming with the same workmates, but that wasn't the highlight of my night. SUPAFEST SUPAFEST SUPAFEST!!! FUCKING BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!!!!

Jay Sean, random boy in a turban dancing with Eve on stage, Pitbull, Akon, confetti, me half passing out during Sean Paul, watching drunk little teenies dancing hardout to Akon, hundreds of people chanting Akon and happy birthday (oh yeah I share the same birthday as Akon, HOW AWESOME!!!), it was officially the best night of my life.

April 17. I went out for dinner with my high school friends in the city at Hurricanes. NICEST RIBS EVER!!! LOL, I tried my first taste of sangria. Not bad, I must say. Then again I'm not a red wine type of person. It was really nice to finally catch up with my high school friends. I've missed them so much, and with all the little dramas that went down, I was happy to see everyone still one big family.

Yesterday I got a book in the mail from my workmates (repeat, those people are some of the most amazing people on the EARTH!). The book had all these little messages from my closest friends at work and pictures of the 5 months that I had spent with them. Mum was watching me read the book over and over again, and she laughed because I was starting to get all teary.

That one week was honestly, the best and most memorable birthday of my life =) .. thank you to everyone that shared the week with me

No comments:

Post a Comment