Aug 5, 2009

apple iphone

this blog isn't intended for me to brag about the things i get and buy, nor the things that i get up to. It's just things i want to express and i apologize in advanced if i have offended anyone who has bee reading my blog and thought, "lucky bitch. why does she have to rub it in for?". So, sorry.

Anyways, no bragging intended, i got a new phone. An iphone to be exact. My original plan was to get an itouch, considering my ipod is dying on me. My next button doesn't work and in order to change songs i either have to go backwards, pick a song from the menu or scroll forward, and i dont like to mess up the order of the songs i listen to. You see, before going to bed i play a specific song that i know will help me to sleep or a song that i can dream about. And after that i like to have another song which sort of relates. So in general i dont like listening to my hard out rock songs whilst going to bed, unless its a slow rock song; nor do i like listening to stuff like Britney before going to bed, no offence.

So anyway, original plan was to get an itouch and a new phone considering my contract was going to end soon. So i suggested to my mum if i get an itouch and a touch phone like the nokia 5800? And she said why dont you get something with everything in it. And bam! IPHONE! =P

Enough about the iphone, so anyway, OH! Today at approximately 5pm the Matmobile (the car i take to uni) unfortunately broke down on Richmond Road =(. Yes tragic i know. RIP Matmobile. Also RIP Cory Aquino, i know its not the same thing, a car and a real person but the Matmobile was "like" a person. So mcuh personality =P.

No comments:

Post a Comment