May 10, 2010

One more week ...

In about a week, my sister finally gets home form her worldwide adventure! Well not really worldwide, more like .. majority of South America and Canada and the Philippines. And to be honest, I'm actually looking forward to her coming back home. It's kinda been a lonely three months without her in the house. I hate to admit it, but it sucked not being able to talk one-on-one with my sister about work, things going on in work ;), uni and how much I hate it right now, you know the usual. Pro's of her gone, I get to borrow her clothes without her knowing (shhhh*) and I get to temporarily use her room and my hideout/study area. What sucks now, is that I gotta clean it up in a weeks time before she gets home so it looks it I was never in her room ;).

But in a week, my friend Linda from work goes off to Iraq, forever =(. I remember the very first day I met Linda at work. Everything that came out of that girls mouth was a complete lie! "Marcelle's my mum", "I go to university, I'm in my second year", "I'm 18 years old", that girl is such a crack up! She taught me pretty much everything. I remember when we were in the freezer stacking chips, she told me that Marcelle was like her mother/sister, that they have a special bond between the two of them. It was kinda cute.

I honestly used to hate working with Linda. Her constant yelling and swearing pissed the hell out of me. The woman had no respect what so ever! But I soon realised she was pretty funny when she wasn't screaming at me, calling me a motherfu**er blah blah blah and what not, soon realised to get over it and get used to it, thats what makes Linda funny =P. I am really going to miss that motherfunker =(.
LOVE YOU LINDA, GONNA MISS YOU 69 ='(



No comments:

Post a Comment