May 18, 2010

Procrastination and distraction

--- PERSONAL ---

Location: my bedroom

Hair: black/brown and curly

Eyes: dark brown and asian =P

Height: 168cm .. don't ask about inches and feet and what not

Status: single, unfortunately =D

Piercings: just my ears, though I do want my tongue pierced
Tattoos: I WISH!

Wearing: sleeping clothes =D

How are you: depressed, listening to depressing music to match my mood


---FIRST REACTIONS---

Cigarettes: smokers are jokers!

Sex: VIRIGIN!!! and proud of it =)
Relationships: freaking complicated! And freaking ridiculous!

Your Last Ex: what ex?

Cars: question should be, do I have my P's to even think about cars in the first place?

Religion: CATHOLIC!!!

Worst Fear: being alone and not being able to be there for the people I love

Marriage: not now, but hopefully when I'm older =D

Pass the time: I listen to my music and sleep or think about the crap that goes on in my life

Cell Phone: no one says cell phone in australia!

High school: I miss it so much =(

Your best friend(s): sucks that I fail at trying to keep in contact with them, but they know I love them

Money: freaking wish I had more =P

Heartache: you can't have a broken heart unless you truly were in love. But you can definitely have heartache from stupid relationships. And I am definitely feeling some heartache

Love: love takes time. You can't say your in love simply because you WANT to be in love. It's pathetic!

Time: like money, I wish I had more. More time to do my freaking assignments, more time to cherish the moments and more time to make a difference
The word HATE: it's such a strong word, depending on where you're using it


--- HAVE YOU EVER ---

Gotten Drunk: LOL yes .. tipsy, many times

Hiked up a mountain: not a mountain, more like a hill =P

Stayed home on Saturday night, just because?: umm, yes =(

Ever loved someone so much it made you cry? I don't believe you can possibly be in love with someone without truly digging into each others emotions and opening them up. But I have cried over someone I liked many times.

Hated yourself? you bet

Are you a Virgin? CHYEAH!

Hurt a friend: unfortunately, yes

Fallen for your best friend: yeah

Been Rejected: depends on what type of rejection

Been in Love: again, I don't believe in that type of love early in the game. And since i've never been IN the game, then no.

Used someone: heck no!

Been Used: hopefully not

--- RANDOM ---

Are you thinking of someone right now? Yeah, I shouldn't be, but I can't help it.

What were you doing at 7pm yesterday? I think I was taking a nap, like I always do =P

Ever get poked in the eye? No but I did it to someone else =(

Has anyone told you that they missed you lately? No, but I said it to someone else (ungrateful hole!)

What's the song your listening to now? "Someday" by All-4-One

Was yesterday better than today? Last night was probably the crappiest night I've had in a while. And today, well haven't exactly gone through much today to compare =P But my sister is coming back, so hopefully that'll brighten my day.

Are you a jealous person? Yep.

Are you someone who's an asshole for telling the truth? I honestly, don't like exposing the truth to people because I know they'll end up hating me in the end, even though they say they won't.

When was your last non-physical night? Probably about two, three days ago.

Have you ever seen someone you knew and purposely avoided them? ALL THE FREAKING TIME! Because I'm a snob like that.

Are you happy with the way things are going? Not really, then again it's my fault for letting it happen.

What alcoholic beverage do you dislike? Q.F's. NO MORE EVER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment