May 17, 2010

People these days (yes... it's back!)

A friend and I were talking a couple of days ago, about how some people don't understand that you can't keep hiding behind your personality. For example, a slutty girl fucks around with her best friends boyfriend. She says sorry to her best friend, but it's okay, because well she's a slut. Well, I guess that was kinda a bad example, but you get my point right?

Couple of days ago, this guy I know, claims to be best friends with this other girl I know. This guy doesn't want to write a little message saying "goodbye", because he is shy and doesn't know what to write. I see this situation from both angles. Yes, your shy. It's hard to open up to someone who is really close to you, that words on a piece of paper cannot describe. But since you've put the title of "best-friends" with one another, isn't is right for the "best-friend" to WANT to write something? I know if my best friend didn't want to write something for me, I'd be devastated. Oh, and the excuse of "I'm sorry, ofcourse I love you" .. is NOT a reason. I'm sorry honey. These type of people need to understand that no matter where you are, you gotta speak up! MAN THE FREAK UP! I don't care if this person reads this, they should know to man up!

Another story; today at uni, my friends and I were walking together to our class, little did we know we were walking in a line (yes awkward and strange), but in the distance are four other people in the same course as us walking towards us, well not really just walking pass. But as soon as we walked pass, we heard the whole group giggle. First thing I thought of was, WTF is so funny?! One of these girls just so happens to be someone who we constantly help because she CONSTANTLY as we like to call it "wall-hijacking" on facebook asking for help with uni. EXCUSE ME! You are not king shit, because you live on campus and think you own the fucking uni! And EXCUSE ME to that girl, where's the thanks for all the help we've given you over the past year and a half of uni? I haven't heard one thanks from you biatch! It's people like that who think they rule the world. Where in high school, we king shit's who looked down upon people and laughed at their flaws and the stupid things they've done. Well F.Y.I to the four of you, you're gonna stay stuck-up biatchs, all alone wishing you were a better person when you were younger. HAVE A GREAT LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment