Feb 21, 2010

Ten Things

10 things.

10 Things You Want For Your Birthday:

New iPhone cover
New perfume
LOTS OF CLOTHES!
Any type of pet, just not any frogs or lizards
More bags
MO-MO-MONAYY!
One Tree Hill, Season 6!!!
More classic story books
Tickets to go see Mary Poppins in July
Taylor Lautner, shirtless and in my room ;)


9 Musicians/Bands You Love:

Lady Gaga
BEE-YONCE!
Jay Sean
Pitbull
Katy Perry
Nickelback
Bon Jovi
Paramore
Hey Monday

8 Things You Do Everyday:

Facebook, LOL
Work (most of the time)
Sleep, wayyy too much
Eat
Take a nice shower
Wake up to Taylor Lautner
Listen to my iPod

7 Things I Enjoy:

Eating out with friends
Listening to my music when my mum is yelling at me
Shopping
Movies with my friends
Reading on a rainy day or in the sun
Spontaneously singing or dancing to match my mood =)

6 Things That Will ALWAYS Win Your Heart:

Good sense of humour
Nice big smile =D
Music that remind of certain times in my life
Sleep, hahaha
Calls in the middle of the night , just to say goodnight =)
Mumma's cooking

5 Favorites (the first thing that pop out of my head):

Movie: Moulin Rouge
Song: it changes, but at the moment, Telephone by Gaga and Beyonce =)
Book: Slumdog Millionaire
Food: Tuna Sushi!!!
Season: Spring =)

4 Smells You Enjoy:

Vanilla
Coconut
Most fruits, especially strawberries and blueberries
Most guys aftershave ;)

3 Places You Want To Go:

DISNEYLAND!!!
Thailand
Germany

2 Holidays You Love:

Christmas
Easter

1 Person You Would Marry On The Spot:

hehehehehhe, wouldn't you like to know ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment