Feb 17, 2010

"Let's Get Naked"

So here's Valentine's Day in a nutshell. (SORRY FOR SPOILERS TO THOSE WHO HAVEN'T WATCHED!)

I was overall impressed =). My first impression was that the cluster of all these Hollywood actors and actresses would just overshadow the movie itself. For a romantic comedy, it had it's moments. My personal favourite stories were definitely Jennifer Garner with her "best-friend" turned "boyfriend" Ashton Kutcher and Emma Roberts with her high school boyfriend Carter Jenkins. Surprisingly, even though the opportunity arose, Taylor Lautner managed to keep his shirt ON the entire movie, but his friend, Carter Jenkins couldn't resist ;). And might I say, that boy has something going on ;), it takes balls to serenade your girlfriend naked in her room, moments before planning to have sex.

The Taylor's, even though I love them both, for different reasons, pissed me off the entire movie! The girl, no offence, cannot act! Even if she is playing dumb. And Lautner, well .. what can I say? He's like any normal teenage actor, still trying but not succeeding.

The whole "gay" footballer thing was funny. Topher Grace and Anne Hathaway were pretty good. Loved the whole phone sex entertainer aspect, funny shit! Oh and I got to add, Jessica Biel, SMOKING HOT!!!! Throughout the film you could connect everything so easily, for example, Cesar said the moment Julia Roberts appeared on scrren, she is returning home to see her son who is the same boy from the old couple story who is in love with his school teacher, Jennifer Garner. And I predicted that Jennifer Garner and her best-friend, Ashton would end up together and that Jessica Biel and Jamie Foxx would end up together. And David, sort of predicted that Patrick Dempsey was still married. Loved how EVERYONE was some how related to one another.

So to give my nacho cheese rating, 2.5 corn chips out of 5 =D

No comments:

Post a Comment