Feb 14, 2010

One of those days

I seem to be using my blog purely to bitch and vent about society and the type of people I'm (we really) are forced to live with.

The other week, I spent five days with my friends up in Nelson's Bay, drinking on the beach, sipping wine on the balcony, playing monopoly and jenga and sharing bubble baths. One night we decide a bonfire on the beach would be nice. So anyway, after MANY failed attempts to get a fire running, we finally get one running. Until, three teenage bogans walk pass. One claimed to know one of us, the other was rummaging through our alcohol stash and the other was "helping" to keep our fire alive, by continually spraying oil into the fire and deciding it will be okay to put a full can of oil in the fire. DICKHEAD! Like I said, the other bogan, casually rummaging through our alcohol, which I might add was one beer and two chick drinks, takes the box and walks off. The stupid bogan who decided, yeah I'm gonna watch what happens to their oil in the fire, thinks he's such a sick cunt by threatening us.

"My brother and his nine mates are up the road from here, so don't do anything stupid."

You know what your faggot, YOUR THE STUPID ONE! Don't think just because you talk like your king shit does not mean you are king shit! It's people like you that really give our generation a bad name. FUCK YOU AND YOUR STUPID BOGAN FRIENDS! WHO THE FUCK STEALS TWO CHICK DRINKS AND A BEER ? WHO?! And then who threatens people like that? IF YOU HAD THE BALLS YOU'D DO IT YOURSELF DICKHEAD! GROW A PAIR AND FUCKING GET A LIFE! YOUR ALL TALK AND FULL OF SHIT!!!

Enough about the bogans, today at work, I was put on cashier for like, the first time. And there was this one customer, she had a son and a daughter and another kid (don't know if they were related). But what irritated me was how long she took to order. Her young son took the courtesy to place an order, but this woman! I swear! I wanted to slap her face! She made one order, and took almost another ten minutes to make another order! Once she decided on something, she would stop and talk to the lady behind her about her weekend. Her kids could see the frustration on my face. She completely ignored me and continued to talk to this random woman behind her. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! THERE IS A BLOODY LONG LINE BEHIND YOU, I HAVE NO TIME TO HAVE YOU TALK TO SOME RANDOM WHILE OTHER PEOPLE HAVE TO SUFFER WAITING! One, its rude to ignore someone who is taking your order, and two, its rude to keep others waiting! FUCKING HAVE SOME COURTESY AND TALK SOMEWHERE ELSE! After I took her order, she kept talking to this woman. I asker her to move as her order would take some time, so she moves literally, one step back in the middle of this massive cluster of waiting customers. BITCH, MOVE!

GRRRRRRR! It's people like that woman that make me hate work and it's stupid kids like those in Nelson's Bay that make me wanna jump off a cliff and land face first on a massive rock and have some dog shit on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment