Jan 26, 2010

Bored

First thing you wash in the shower?
My disgusting hair


What colour is your favourite hoodie?
Gray Rayy


Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Umm, I kissed Andrea cheek to cheek the other day, if it was cheek to cheek, ofcourse I would, but lips, maybe ;)


Do you plan outfits?
Not recently considering I dont need to plan my work clothes out.


How are you feeling RIGHT now?
My head feels itchy =(


Tell me about the last dream you remember having.
I don't really remember any of my dreams, except for one where it was ten years or so in the future and I was married with children, refer to "The Dream"


What are you craving right now?
WATER!!! lame I know


Are you emotional?
Yeah, I'm super sensitive, but more gullible


Do you bite into your ice cram or just lick?
I lick, it lasts longer ;)


Do you like your hair?
Not really =S


What are you listening to right now?
I was listening to Cinema Italiano by Kate Hudson from Nine, hehehe


Who are you going to be with tonight?
I was with my parents at dinner and on the phone with Cesar and Michal =P


Are you too forgiving?
I don't like to hold grudges, but then again, I tend to be the first to apologize for everything


Ever been in love?
Love is such a strong word, you don't know when your in love


What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
No idea, facebook =P


Do you have any tattoos?
No but I want two, one on my shoulder and the other maybe on my backside ;)


Could you ever forgive a cheater?
Like I said, I tend to forgive everyone for everything. But in this case, probably not.


Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
*thinking* yes =)

No comments:

Post a Comment