Jan 18, 2010

sick and tired of them...

Everyone knows of Spiedi, the stupid and pathetic union of Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag. Throughout 2009 they've had many attempts at their fifteen minutes of fame and have ultimately failed. If it was, posing for Playboy, failing at their attempt to be the white Beyonce and Jay-Z, singing horribly at Miss Universe, pronoucing himself as King Pratt, trying to non-chalantly NOT be caught my paparazzi, drawing too much attention to themselves, joining stupid game shows, and heaps, heaps, heaps, HEAPS more fake, ridiculous stunts to be famous. But this time I seriously believe the price of fame and celebrity and wanting to make a name for themselves has gone WAY too far.




What kind of foul, insecure, RETARD, would undergo so much plastic surgery just to look pretty?! I thought she was insane in the first place getting a boob job and a nose reconstruction, but ten different surgeries to "look" pretty is WAYYY to much. Despite my hatred for her and her "husband" I can admit she was good-looking before it all happened. Now she just looks like a drugged Hilton sister who was run over continuously by a cityrail train.


I know this sounds really cruel, but enough is enough! 2009 was their year, but now its over. No one gives two shits what she and her signficant other do anymore. I don't care if they buy a country and name is "Speidi-land" or adopt kids from China, Malowi, or Tanzania. Whatever they do, its out of pure greed and that should not be rewarded at all. So 2010, I decree the end of Speidi, R.I.P. Do whatever you want with your lives, leave the rest if the human race alone to live in freaking harmony! LET SOMEONE ELSE TAKE YOUR FREAKING SPOT, I DON'T CARE!!! YOU HAD YOUR RUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment