Jan 31, 2010

Another birthday



I love celebrating birthdays. There's just something joyous about birthdays that I love. Even if it isn't mine, I'm the type of person who loves to give. Then again I don't know how to save my money =P. But, I love giving presents to someone on their special day.

Yesterday, well technically today was my managers birthday. Now I know what your thinking, why would I go out to dinner with my manager to celebrate her birthday? Doesn't she have family or something to celebrate it with? Well, we are family in a way. Yes, it's corny but most of us (Red Rooster employees) realised last night, that we are WAY too close to one another. Someone pointed out it was creepy, but I think it's cute. I'm only really close to a couple of people at work, but stil, I count them as family. And my manager is like the mummy. It's kinda funny.



Anyway, we ended up eating at the workers club (yeah I know right) and heading off to playtime. Highlight of my night, gift opening ;). My other manager, as a joke, gave my manager a vibrator. Yellow to be exact ;). We may be the closest Red Rooster, but I think we're also the dirtiest Red Rooster =P. People talking about how long things are, people constantly moaning, several sexual references every hour, it's disgusting! But either way, it's funny =).

Anyway....


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCELLE =D

No comments:

Post a Comment