Jan 20, 2010

Just can't get enough

If you could live in any other place, where & why?
I'm happy where I am now =). Hate to lose everyone and everything I've worked hard to keep if I moved away. I'd most probably just move to another house near the beach.

What animal best represents you & why?
A panda. Because all I do in life is sleep and eat =P.

What is the craziest thing you ever did?


If you could meet anyone, who would it be & why? Dead or alive?
Scarlett Johansson, she's my freaking IDOL!

If you could go back in time & live in any decade, which would it be & why?
70's. Bell bottom jeans, going to roller skating rings, listening to Donna Summers, beginning of environmentalism, peak of hippies, who wouldn't want to be in the 70's.

If you could have any superpower what would it be?
Ultimate control of natural elements, earth, water, wind and fire.

Who's is your ultimate celebrity crush?
Mix between Hugh Jackman and Ryan Reynolds with a touch of young Keanu Reeves =D.

What color best represents you?
Blue.

What would your life's theme song be?
"Thinking of you" by Katy Perry, because all I do in my life is daydream about guys and what can never be.

Who would you cast to play you in a movie?
MYSELF! No one can play me, better than me. But I'd like Scarlett.

What celebrity best represents your vision of fashion?
I am my own fashion =)

What is the greatest music video of all time?
SINGLE LADIES!!!!

If you could star on a reality tv show which one would it be?
Amazing Race

What vehicle best represents you?
The Hummer. BIG AND TOUGH, on the outside, but the most unstable piece of crap ever to be on the road.

If you could bring back one famous person from the dead for a day, who & why?
MICHAEL JACKSON!!! So he could sing Billie Jean for my good friend Anna Min outside her bedroom window with a dozen roses, surrounded by hundreds of candles.

If you became president, what would you do first?
Resign and give my position to Cesar Comissi, he would do a much better job than I would.

If you got one tattoo, what would it be?
Japanese writing or some sort of bird.

If you were on MTV's Made, what would you ask to be?
Prom Queen ;)

Who do you think is the hottest athlete?
Beckham! Need I say more?

Who do you think is the hottest actor/actress?
Actor, Johnny Depp, actress, Penelope Cruz

Who do you think is the hottest musician/singer/rapper?
Katy Perry! duh!

Who do you think is the hottest t.v. reality star?
Lauren Conrad =)

What is your greatest accomplishment?
Being able to still stay in contact with all my friends and not lose the ones that mean the most to me =D

No comments:

Post a Comment