Jan 26, 2010

Eight more days

Name something great that happened today?
Finally got to watch Nine with Cesar

Has anyone told you they missed you lately?
Yes, and I miss that person a lot too =(


Where did you get the shirt you're wearing right now?
Cotton On, my sister got one before. It says "I rule" and there's a picture of a ruler =)


What's your middle name?
Leah (pronouced like Princess Leia from Star Wars, and NO my parents did not name me after her)


What's the last song you listened to?
If My Heart Was A House by Owl City


Where could I have found you last Saturday?
At work, then at Cesar's watching the tennis and talking about "stuff"


What brand of digital camera do you own?
It's a PANASONIC!


Was yesterday better than today?
Meh, they were both so-so


Do you think long distance relationships work out?
I know some people who have managed to make it work, but if it was me, probably not. It's hard to trust the other and it would suck not having anyone to hold and see physically everyday


Do you wear makeup everyday?
No! All natural =)


Do you know anyone with the same name as you?
Yes I do, her name is Natasha


What are you doing right now?
Doing this pointless questionaire instead of sleeping


Who was the first person you talked to today?
Mummy =), she came to check if I was ready and awake for work


Did you talk to anyone before you went to bed last night?
Mummy, she asked me why I was still up at 2am


Are you waiting for something?
Not really?


Is there anyone that hates you right now?
Hope not =S


How did you feel when you woke up today?
Sleepy?


Are you the shortest of all your friends?
I'm actually the tallest =P


What does your hair look like?
Curly and messy


Do you care about what people think?
I tell others I dont, but really I do


What would you do if the door bell rang and it was Lil Wayne?
BUST A CAP IN HIS ASS! Nuh, I'd tie him to a chair and call up Anna Min, she loves him. I'll let her do whatever she wants with him


Do you consider yourself spoiled?
Yeah =P

Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
I haven't actually driven on the road yet =P


What time did you go to bed last night, why?
2 something? Cause for some reason I figured I need to wake up at 9 and seven hours of sleep sounds reasonable


Are you a jealous person?
Yes I am


What was the last thing you ate and where?
A nectarine in the kitchen, whilst waking American Dragon


Do you take pills daily?
YESUM!


What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
Sleeping!

What's the last compliment you received?
That I am a fast learner =)

Have you seen HSM3 yet?
LOL, yeah like two years ago? I think


Who are you closest to in your family?
My sister


Do you say sexy a lot?
Once a day =P


What color are your socks?
I'm not wearing any socks, but I was wearing socklets, a biege and black one. That's right, I wore two different coloured socks!


Are you a bad influence?
I used to think I was, but it turns out, other people are the bad influences on me


Who last called you?
Last phone call came from Cesar last night =P


Do you answer the phones at your job?
No, because a) I don't know how to and b) If I did answer the phone, I would get in massive trouble

Last time you smiled because you got a text?
Two Saturday's ago

Do you straighten your hair everyday?
No, only on special occassion

Has anyone ever told you that you have pretty eyes?
Yeah, the doctor =P

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Hopefully travelling the world with a friend or two. A job hopefully in my field on interest and possibly getting closer to a special someone ;)

Do you miss anyone?
Absolutely =)

No comments:

Post a Comment