Jan 24, 2010

Hush Hush

Where were you last night?
At my dear Cesar's house discussing important issues =)

What is today's date?
24th of January 2010

Who was the last person to call you baby/babe?
Baby, my mum a couple of days ago and babe, Sunny, as a joke =P

When you're at the grocery store do you use the self checkout?
When I only buy one thing yeah

Has anyone ever sang to you?
Does "happy birthday" count?

If you were abandoned in the wilderness, would you survive?
CHYEAH!

Who do you text the most?
hehehehehehehe .. bestie! =P, they know who they are ;)

How do you make your money?
By sweating my ass off next to a chip fryer whilst the cashier people yell over one another "regular" "i need a large NOW" "how long on a regular"

First person to text today?
Amyyyypooooooo

What is your favourite color?
Bloooooo

What color are your eyes?
Brrrr-oun!

What is a compliment you receive often?
That I learn things quickly =P, or that I have a good memory

How tall are you?
168cm-ish

Who was the last person to say they loved you and when?
Amyyyyypoooo, like 10 minutes ago on MSN

Do you like your parents?
Ofcourse I do =)

Do you secretly like someone?
If I said that, obviously it wouldn't be a secret ;)

Who was the last person you said you loved on the phone?
Hmmmm, I think Cesar?

Where is the furthest place you've traveled?
The Philz, like five years ago

Which do you prefer, to eat or sleep?
SLEEP! All I do is freaking eat

Do you look more like your mom or your dad?
I think I'm a mixture of both, but apparently I look more like my dad

How long does it take you to shower?
Five minutes, I like to save water =)

What did you do on New Years Eve?
WORK! And then a mini-celebration with my dad and mum

Was your mom there?
Ummm O.o

Can you speak any other language than English?
Taglish =)

How many hours of sleep did you get last night?
I think 7?

Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
No, because I'm a rebel like that ;)

Are you scared of flying?
Heck to the no!

What do you sleep in?
Clothes? ahaha

Do you like funny people or serious people?
Funny ofcourse =)

What are you listening to?
Crazy by Kc and Jojo

What jewellery do you wear all the time?
None

What do you have planned for tonight?
Sleep, sleep and sleep

Do you have a favourite item of clothing?
My uni jumper, it keeps my warm on cold days and I can wear it on hot days too =)

Last movie you saw in theatres?
Alvin and the Chipmunks, the Squeakel

Last thing you ate?
DORITOS!

What was last thing you drank?
num num water

Are you happy right now?
Meh, so-so

If you could have one thing right now what would it be?
A certain someone ;)

Who makes you happiest right now?
Everyone =), well CERTAIN people .. but mostly the people at work and my good friends, oh and my mummy

What were you doing at midnight last night?
Stalking facebook

What is the last thing you thought about?
Why does my mum go through my facebook?



No comments:

Post a Comment