Jan 21, 2010

memory lane

About this time last year, I got my uni offers from UAC. It's been a whole year since I had my shot at getting into uni, and now those who didn't get that shot last year and those who worked their butts off in year 12 finally got their chance at getting that one step closer to their dreams.

I can recall everything that happened the night I got my offer. I wasn't happy, thats what I remember. I did get an offer, but after realising what an idiot I was for applying for the WRONG course, really pissed me off. I spent all night crying, I cried on the phone to a friend and pretty much locked myself in my room till midnight when everyone else was asleep. It was such a horrid experience. Never really cried like that before, from what I can remember. The wait, OH EMM GEE, the freaking wait for second round offers was CRAZZZZY!!! While everyone else was enrolling into uni and getting their ID cards, I had to sit back and wait for my offer to come in. The anxiety and the fear in my heart was so much. I knew there weren't many spots left, that didnt exactly help things. But when the day came, Febuary 2 to be exact and to see that offer highlighted on the screen, massive sigh of relief =D.

So this post goes to all those who got their offers and those who work hard to get what they want. Congrats peeps =)

No comments:

Post a Comment