Dec 3, 2010

Day 10

"Discuss your first love and your first kiss"
Don't believe I've ever had a first love, and my first kiss, well that's just for me to know and for anyone out there, to never find out ;).

Let's just say when I do fall in love with someone (if true love can ever be achieved) then I hope that this guy will go beyond the boundaries on what it means to be a boyfriend. Not just the typical roses and chocolates or holding hands in public or affectionate displays in public. I want him to message me good morning beautiful, every morning before I wake up; I want him to surprise me after work by just being there; I want him to not act like such a tough guy around me, but rather someone who is first and foremost my friend; I want to have endless conversations about the stupidest things that no one else understands; I don't want some typical love story; I want him to be way more creative than those 80's movies where the guy is standing outside her window with a stereo pumping up some cheesy love song; in short, I want someone who is cheesy when it comes to picking up girls, but when it comes down to the real business, doesn't refer to me as his girlfriend, but his best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment