Dec 23, 2010

Day 28

"something that you miss"
Working with my old red rooster buddies and hanging out like old times with my high school mates. Working at the pet store is completely different than red rooster. Don't get me wrong, I love working at the pet store, meeting new people, hearing different stories about people with their pets and playing around with the dogs and cats, but what I really miss is actually working with people who I can talk with and joke around with every day. At the pet store, it's just me and the manager whereas at red rooster its me, the manager and everyone else who would be working that day. I got so close to everyone that they were like family to me. It was great just fooling around with them, telling stories and just being plain stupid with one another. I still do visit them (because to get to my work, I pass red rooster) and we all hang out, but I still miss the actual working part.

My old high school friends and I do not really hang out anymore. We have mainly all separated into smaller groups and have done our own separate things. I miss the days when at lunch we played UNO and spoons and talked about nonsense and joked around about everything. Now a days everyone is too busy, either working, already have plans with other friends or just plain tired from the night before or from work or some other mumbo jumbo. I just wish all the drama we went through would end and we could all hang out with one another like we used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment