Dec 21, 2010

Day 26

"what kind of person attracts you?"
PASTEY WHITE MAN!!!

Jokes. First and foremost, I want a MAN not a boy. But in all honesty, I look for guys who a great sense of humour. Even though I tend to laugh at everything and at the most inappropriate times, I want a relationship that is based upon friendship and to talk and joke about things like I would with my friends.

I also look for guys who are tall ;). I am tall myself, and I personally don't really like that. It's a pain to wear heels with my friends who are WAY shorter than I, which makes me look like a giant. So I want man who looks down at me (not in a bad way), so that we can look all cute with me on my toes to reach him.

I want a guy who can prioritise. I don't like couples where they completely disregard their friends and spend almost every waking hour with each other. It's cute (well really not) that they like to spend time with each other, but thats how couples lose friends.

I like guys with great fashion sense. Not too branded, but know how to dress themselves in a respectable manner. NO pants hanging below the ass, NO rat tails, NO tracksuit pants with rubber shoes. So pretty much nothing like a LAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment