Dec 8, 2010

Day 13

"Somewhere you'd like to move or visit"

As cliche as this sounds, I'd love to go to New York. I want to know if it's as bad as movies depict. The way I see it, New York is dirty, crowded, polluted and everything in between. Theres hobo's around every corner, begging for cash or rummaging through dumpsters. People are in a rush to either catch the subway home, get to work or go shopping. I know that sounds very stereotypical of me, but I just want to know if its what people say.

I really wanna see Soho village and the so called "upper east side", if its all its cracked up to be. I probably wouldn't want to live there and be separated from everyone at home, but New York is definitely on my list of where to visit. Especially during Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment