Dec 22, 2010

Day 27

"a problem you once had"
It's more of a problem I actually have now. I tend to be very gullible, especially when it comes to guys and relationships. I haven't had any type of "those" relationships, but whenever I fall for a guy, I think the world of them. I believe that we have a connection that no one else shares; that we talk into the night about our hobbies and interests or just about other things that amuse us. When we are together it's just magical because we have inside jokes, we continue on our conversations from the previous night and joke and play/flirt around with each other.

But the problem here is, whenever they do something bad to me and I know it, I ALWAYS give them a second chance and let them get away with it. I believe in change. Everyone can change for the better because of that one special person. And for some odd reason I believe that one special person is always me. I can recall this happening at least three times in the past two years. You'd think I would learn from past mistakes, but I'm the type person who, when the opportunity comes, I latch on and won't let go until I am told so myself by the guy. Then again, I'm alway the "go-to-girl" who the guy consoles in whenever his girlfriend isn't around. I personally am 50-50 when it comes to situations like it. I don't mind the innocent flirting, but when you go overboard and expect me to not say anything to your girlfriend and expect me to be ok with you leading me on like that, then that is when I go psycho.

So problem I once and still have, being gullible.

No comments:

Post a Comment