Dec 16, 2010

Day 21

"one of your favourite t.v shows"
I have quite a few favourite shows, but I guess my all time favourite t.v show is FRIENDS. I didn't really like it when it was actually airing on television on channel nine, but that was purely because half the jokes I did not understand (my age and level of maturity at the time was to blame). But now, everything makes sense. Chandler's sarcasm, the sexual innuendos, the guest appearances of "certain" people and all of the above. But mostly what I love about the show is that no matter how many times you watch certain episodes, the hilarity of it will never cease. Despite the recurring plots of Rachel getting back with Ross, Rachel breaking up with Ross, Janice popping up everywhere and whatever it always remains funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment