Dec 12, 2010

Day 17

"your highs and lows of this past year"
Highs:
Nelson Bay in February with David, Cesar, Andrea and Michal. So many memories, had such a blast.

Everytime the old Tubs group met up for dinner or lunch or movie night. I missed those days so much and its always nice to see my friends back together again, after most of us kind of lost contact through the years.

Red Rooster outings. Those people were like my third family (first being my own; second being my Tubs). They always made me feel young again and always knew how to have a blast.

Finishing uni for the year.

Meeting new people and finding new people to stalk ;), a.k.a, Dicksmith

Lows:
All those stupid fights we had up at Nelsons Bay, well not really me, more like Andrea and Michal.

Losing contact with my Tubs. We always said we'd keep in contact, but it just seems like certain people keep in contact with each other, rather than a whole group thing which is more upsetting.

The stupid fights that depressed the heck out of me whenever a certain friend from Red Rooster and I got into a fight. Why can't boys admit they are wrong? Why can't they ever apologise? Its freaking ridiculous. I don't know how many tears I wasted trying to get that boys attention. Never again.

Uni. Nothing more needs to be said.

No comments:

Post a Comment