Dec 12, 2010

Day 16

"where do you see your best friend in 10 years?"
I actually have multiple best friends, well really about two or three. So I guess I'll discuss two, Cesar and Josie.

Cesar will most definitely be doing something that makes lots of money and still in university studying to gain his Ph. D. Knowing him, he'll be happy as always, chilling with everyone, making new friends where ever he goes and I think, be living somewhere in the City. Maybe with me, maybe not with me. Either way I know that he will succeed in whatever he does and that our bond will forever remain strong.

Now Josie, will hopefully be gone from Red Rooster =P, she'll be travelling around the world or around Asia, absorbing the cultural differences, speaking Japanese and translating for people in high power. Maybe, she'll have a boyfriend, she's never been the type to be boyfriend orientated, but I know she'll be lucky in that area. She'll be living in an apartment somewhere not too far from the city, but will close to home where her family lives. She'll finally own those dogs she's always wanted and get everything she's ever tried to save for. May take some time, but she'll get there ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment