Dec 12, 2010

Day 15

Whoops, missed a couple of days
"your views on mainstream music"
I honestly have nothing against mainstream music. I like mainstream music, but I listen to music depending on the type of mood I'm in. I listen to a lot of "my generation" music. So people like Spice Girls, Nsync*, Backstreet Boys (unfortunately) and all that mumbo jumbo of my time. I've also been listening to a lot of remakes or covers by Glee and from what Glee remakes I usually go back to the original. To me music is for reminiscing; the good times, the bad times, the times when I really wanted to punch certain people in the face and the times when I just needed someones shoulder to cry on. I do listen to mainstream music, and I really don't care if I'm a follower or whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment